Monday, November 16, 2009

Green Zone and The Jerk In High School

What Up.

This is the trailer for the new Matt Damon movie, "Green Zone". He hooked up with Paul Greengrass, the same guy that was behind the BOURNE Movies(my favorite series hands down). This one looks good too.




Remember that ass in gym class that was always showing off over the smaller kids. Well something tells me the goalie in this clip was that guy. And the guy taking the kick is every smaller kid who was made fun of....ENJOY!


Cartwheeling Goalie Gets Owned - Watch more Funny Videos



And here is Russian Beauty Masha. Masha is married to Utah Jazz Bball player Andrei Kirelenko. She says that she "lets" her man sleep with one "other" girl a year. 'Cause she knows what life on the road is. After reading this crazy story I kept asking myself one question........When is the next flight to Russia?

I'm Just Sayin Is All

Tony Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment