Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday 7: I'm In Love. Conan Between 2 Ferns and Jumping for Joy!


HOLLA,

It's our fav day of the week....Lazy Sunday. And I'm proud to make an announcement.....I'm in LOVE! WORD! Her name is Sofia Vergara and she stars on the new show MODERN FAMILY. She's hot, Colombian and MOST IMPORTANTLY, she's Hilarious. I still can't believer she has an 18 year old son. We may have some competition for Kate Beckinsale finally. Love Sofia's accent, YYEEAAAHHH!!! Here's all the proof.




If you want to see more of Sofia, check the link:
http://www.maxim.com/girls/girls-of-maxim/85107/sofia-vergara.html#1
Conan O'Brien on the newest edition of between 2 Ferns with Zach Galifinakis. Love this skit.



Goal Celebration Gone Wrong. HAHAHA!



I'm Just Sayin Is All,

Tony Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment