Monday, October 5, 2009

The EX returns and The Smartest Decision EVER!

Hey Everyone,

The Return of The Ex:

If you tuned in tonight, you might have heard about my interesting encounter with an ex. She left me some angry facebook messages and I looked to you for your take, should I have replied or just left if alone? Well, the people have spoken and it is not to speak to her, haha.

This got me thinking about even after relationships are over, are they really over?

Think of it like this, you date someone for a year, break up, then spend 3 months hanging out with that person, are you or not, and that whole game. By the time the 3 months are up, you finally break free and takes you another 3-6 months to get over the situation.

Just think of how many times you've had that happen, those 3 months after 4 relationships equals one year of time that you won't get back.

I guess the point is, if you know it ain't gonna work, why bother trying to fix it?


Now to Some Good:

If your are a regular of either this blog or my show (10pm-2am) you know there is one woman that I hold in the highest regard(other then my mom, by I hold my mom there for very VERY different reasons). That woman is Kate Beckinsale and for obvious reasons.
Well it looks like I'm not the only one.
Yesterday, Esquire Magazine named Kate the "Sexiest Woman Alive".
Finally Justice Served, I mean Angelina, Beyonce, Charlize? Let's Be Honest.


Check Out The Queen for yourself.
I'm Just Sayin Is All,
Tony Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment